Wednesday, January 16, 2008

belvedere lighting...






so on my quest to keep sharing my mag tear outs, i found this store also in my random pile...belvedere! then i just read my comments and this was a place that things that inspire said to visit in atl....i will definitely be checking this place out. i am in love with the lamps...ok, check out the birch bark lamp. i love how they describe the beautifully, handmade Peter Lane lamp: park avenue meets the farm- how fantastic! their vintage collection has so many cool things like the six- point art pottery gourd lamp and the pagoda lamp (that bronze shade is killing me). i am also a sucker for acrylic so if you put it on anything, i am bound to like it. the store does more then just feature lamps...the have a heavy emphasis on mid-20th century furnishings and accessories. they have an amazing inventory that i can't wait to see in person!

2 comments:

Richie Designs said...

glad to see you comment over at Richie Designs.

Oddly enough I'm usually the cute girl falling on her face in the middle of a room - dust myself off and outlive the humiliation to tell the tales of it.

like you're "about me" glad to hear you're still rocking the style even if you have a spit up or booger present!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your mag tear outs. Stunning lamps! Love the natural coloring.