Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!!!


i LOVE thanksgiving! for the past five years, warren and i have hosted thanksgiving at our house for my family and his. it is just the best. there is nothing more special then having everyone you love in your house eating, drinking, and sharing memories on this special day....i am so thankful for all of our family (and will miss our extended fam that can't be w/ us).
currently, i am running around w/ my head cut off trying to finish up some work and get my house ready.....so i better start mopping-seriously hate mopping, get showered, and out the door!! xoxox from pink wallpaper!!! remember calories don't count of holidays :)

** oh, that turkey isn't burnt! we grill our turkey every year- a tradition that began over 25 yrs ago w/ my dad and his best friend...it's the best way to eat turkey (let the men cook it)!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun...have a great Thanksgiving! Here's hoping Tay likes turkey. I don't have much hope for B...she has meat issues! :)
-Alli

Unknown said...

Izzat turkey grilled or smoked?
Looks like the latter, which I'm trying to do, as well.

paula said...

have a happy thanksgiving!

Oliveaux said...

Wishing you a very happy Thanksgiving! Amanda x

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Hope you have a great thanksgiving.

Since I'm in charge of desserts this year I completely agree that calories don't count today.

Jennifer said...

I'm going to need some more info on this grilled turkey -- it looks delicious!